Transferring money with Revolut is a secure and convenient way to send money to friends and family, or to make payments to businesses. It is also a great way to send money abroad, as Revolut offers competitive exchange rates.
If you are a Revolut user, here’s how to transfer money with Revolut:
1. Open your Revolut app and tap on ‘Payments’.
2. Select the account you want to transfer money from.
3. Select ‘Send Money’.
4. Enter the recipient’s name and Revolut account number.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Enter the reason for the transfer.
7. Tap ‘Send’.
8. Confirm the transfer.
Your money will be transferred instantly and securely. You will also receive a notification confirming the transfer.
If you want to transfer money to someone who doesn’t have a Revolut account, you can do so by entering their bank details. You can also send money abroad by entering the recipient’s IBAN number.
Transferring money with Revolut is free and easy. It’s also a secure way to make payments and send money to friends and family. Try it out today and see how easy it is!